We have an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to join Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School from 1st September 2023. This is a full-time permanent contract, which is suitable for both ECT’s and applicants with previous teaching experience, to teach mathematics from KS3 to KS5.
The successful candidate will have:
- a passion for mathematics education;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- the ability to be effective as a member of a team;
- a clear understanding of how to promote effective learning in mathematics;
- a commitment to comprehensive education and supporting every child to achieve high standards and to enjoy mathematics;
- energy, resilience, a sense of humour and the determination to see things through.
e the attached information for applicants about the Mathematics Department. For a wider appreciation of the school and the rebuild programme, please see the school website.
Katharine Lady Berkeley’s is a large comprehensive school of 1500 students with 270 in the Sixth Form. A high performing school that sits at the heart of the local community with extensive links to the surrounding area, the school is within easy commuting distance of Bristol and Gloucester being just 10 minutes from Junction 14 of the M5. The school is part of the School Rebuilding Programme. In our case, it is to be a partial rebuild and will include the replacement of both our languages and DT blocks.
The school is committed to providing high quality professional development at all levels through our extensive CPD programme which offers a whole range of opportunities.
For further details about this post, please visit
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment will be subject to satisfactory full enhanced DBS and barred list, prohibition order, identity and qualifications checks.
This job post has expired.