Teacher of Mathematics (secondary school)
Pudsey Grangefield School, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
We are seeking an exceptional Mathematics teacher to join our large and ambitious subject team, which is committed to achieving excellent outcomes for all our students, developing their passion for the subject.
Essential educational requirements
A degree in mathematics (or equivalent is required).
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Teaching experience of secondary school mathematics.
We are able to offer our employees excellent benefits that include:
* Being a part of a heavily oversubscribed, rapidly improving school.
* The opportunity to play a key part in the continuing transformation of the school.
* The opportunity to work alongside hub-schools in the Yorkshire and Humber region with access to high quality Teaching and Learning training, networking events, CPD and national teacher meetings held annually in London.
* Benefit from working in a calm atmosphere where behaviour is good and staff wellbeing is a priority.
* Regular staff recognition.More on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||1220 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Pudsey Grangefield School website (opens in a new window)|
About Pudsey Grangefield School
Mount Pleasant Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 7ND