Teacher of Mathematics (secondary school)
We are seeking an exceptional Mathematics teacher to join our large and ambitious subject team, which is committed to achieving excellent outcomes for all our students, developing their passion for the subject.
Essential educational requirements
A degree in mathematics (or equivalent is required).
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Teaching experience of secondary school mathematics.
We are able to offer our employees excellent benefits that include:
* Being a part of a heavily oversubscribed, rapidly improving school.
* The opportunity to play a key part in the continuing transformation of the school.
* The opportunity to work alongside hub-schools in the Yorkshire and Humber region with access to high quality Teaching and Learning training, networking events, CPD and national teacher meetings held annually in London.
* Benefit from working in a calm atmosphere where behaviour is good and staff wellbeing is a priority.
* Regular staff recognition.
About Pudsey Grangefield School
Pudsey Grangefield School is a heavily oversubscribed mixed comprehensive secondary school located in the heart of the market town of Pudsey. The school has a long and proud history stretching back to 1904. The school has over 1200 students with a thriving and expanding Sixth Form of 200 students, all taught in a state of the art building. The innovative and unique style of the building creates a calm atmosphere very different to many secondary schools. We are aiming to be a centre of excellence by 2023 and every indicator we have shows that we will achieve this goal. Continuing to recruit high calibre staff is a key priority of our strategy. * January 2017 - Amanda Speilman (Chief Inspector of Ofsted) wrote to congratulate us on 'transforming all aspects of the school'. * August 2018 - the most improved school in the city * April 2019 - highly successful Ofsted which confirmed the school is now good in all areas including Sixth Form * August 2019 - our best ever GCSE results with a Progress 8 figure of +0.1.
- Mount Pleasant Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 7ND
- LA Maintained School
- Pudsey Grangefield School website (opens in a new window)