Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (December 21)
MPR - £25,714 - £36,961
Full time, Temporary Maternity Cover (One Term)
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teacher of MATHEMATICS to join our successful team. We are seeking an innovative and motivational mathematics teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The successful applicant must be qualified to teach mathematics at GCSE. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and is prepared to contribute fully to school life. Applications are welcome from NQTs. Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.
In the Mathematics faculty we have:
- Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
- An enthusiastic and supportive department team
- Hard working students and strong home/school partnerships
- A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning.
If you have any other queries, please email Hannah Williams, PA to Headteacher on Hannah.email@example.com.
For further information or to apply for the post please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website http://groveschoolmarketdrayton.co.uk/ (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Excellent salary + benefits
Applying for the job
Apply via the Marches Academy Trust websiteMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
792 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Grove School
The Grove School is a successful, forward-thinking 11-18 Academy, with 800 students on roll.
The Grove School is a thriving school, dedicated to ensuring students feel fully supported in all that they do. Learning radiates well beyond the classroom, with a vast array of extra-curricular activities, trips and educational visits taking place each term. Facilities at the school are exceptional, providing students with access to state of the art ICT equipment, extensive sports facilities and fully equipped classrooms.
At The Grove School we can offer:
- An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
- A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
- An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
- A wide range of staff benefits
- Excellent resources and facilities
- An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors.
Arranging a visit to The Grove School
Available on request by emailing the Headteacher's PA: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org