- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
Full-time equivalent salary
- Appropriate point on the Main Professional Scale or the Upper Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will have QTS, a good degree in Mathematics or a closely related discipline, and a consistent record of strong teaching standards. They will have excellent organisational skills, be committed to professional improvement and have high energy levels and a willingness to work hard.
What the school offers its staff
- Wilson's has a national reputation for excellence given the outstanding outcomes of pupils and the successes they go on to achieve. Whatever their level of experience, all new staff receive mentoring from an excellent, experienced teacher within the school. We are strongly committed to ensuring that all teachers have the opportunity to develop their professional skills to a very high level.
- We have a Lead Teacher (outside of SLT) who is the workload champion for teaching staff.
- We regularly invite staff to suggest innovations to the school's practice including in relation to workload.
- All leaders within the school operate an 'open door' approach so that queries are answered and problems solved quickly.
- We have an active Staff Association which organises social events alongside staff yoga, football, running, badminton and book club.
Commitment to safeguarding
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to enhanced child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.