Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 20 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 February 2023 at 9am
2 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 1265hrs, 195 days
- Teachers’ Pay and Conditions
What skills and experience we're looking for
This is an excellent opportunity to join our outstanding Maths Faculty, which is large and dynamic with a real commitment to team work. We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member.
are looking for a teacher with the ability to contribute to raising standards
and levels of achievement at KS3/4 in Maths. We will appoint someone who is
enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve
outcomes for our students.
- an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
- passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
- able to enthuse students and get very good results;
- a team player committed to excellence for all students.
Our closing date is 9:00 am on Monday 20th February 2023 and further details and an application form can be found on the school website www.theradclyffeschool.co.uk. If you have any questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
- a professional, dedicated and supportive Faculty;
- a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
- a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
- a school community committed to corporate excellence.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Radclyffe School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1495 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Radclyffe School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
The Radclyffe School is a popular 11-16 maintained Foundation (Co-operative) Trust school in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham. The Governing Body has direct responsibility for the employment of staff, its finances, the running of the school and the outcomes it achieves. It is a larger than average secondary school with 1500 mixed gender students on roll. The school is full in every year group. Over 70% of students are from ethnic minority backgrounds, most of whom are of Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage. Some 30% of students qualify for free school meals or a clothing grant to help with the purchase of school uniform.
Arranging a visit to The Radclyffe School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph's RC High School
Sefton Lane, Bolton, Lancashire, BL6 6HW
Buile Hill Academy
Eccles Old Road, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6 8RD
Springfield Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 8HY
Saint Paul's Catholic High School
Firbank Road, Manchester, M23 2YS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oldham and Greater Manchester