Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Main Pay Scale
Are you an inspiring Maths teacher looking for your next challenge?
Come and develop the mathematics department to enthuse and engage our students with our innovative curriculum. As a purpose built school, Aureus has brand new classrooms using the latest equipment such as SMART TV boards in every classroom and Visualisers enabling teachers to bring learning to life and engage our learners. We are interested in hearing from all candidates, no matter what point in your career you are currently at, and welcome flexible working arrangements. NQT candidates are encouraged to apply.
● Continuous Professional Development
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Flexible Working
● Staff Wellbeing
● Career Pathways and Talent Management
● Staff Benefits
● Community and Collaboration
● Valued Worker Scheme
Applying for the job
Please apply via TES using the link providedMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
469 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Aureus School
About Aureus School
Aureus School is a state of the art comprehensive 11-16 school that opened on the Great Western Park, Didcot, in 2017. We are excited to collaborate with local stakeholders to shape our offer as a STEAM specialist mixed school to create choice for the wider community in southern Oxfordshire. Our mission is simple: we will strive to educate the whole student so that each individual in our community may ‘Grow, Learn and Flourish’.
Our motto is to ‘Nurture Hearts and Minds’ will inspire our students, our staff, our parents and our community partners as we work together to serve the local community. Our core values will underpin all of our decisions: Diversity, Equality, Wellbeing, Responsibility, Respect, Kindness, Love, Empathy, Courage, Confidence, Integrity and Resilience. Our holistic approach at Aureus includes values-led leadership, and values-based education.
What we are looking for
● Be able to develop positive relationships with students
● Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
● Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
● Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
● A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
● A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work at Aureus School
Our vision for Aureus extends beyond the classroom and the curriculum, to the culture and ethos that will be at the heart of our school’s learning environment. Our commitment to you:
• Dedicated and passionate staff
• Inclusive learning environment
• Dynamic teaching and learning
• Creative curriculum and resources
• Outstanding leadership at all levels
• Thriving students who are healthy and happy
Arranging a visit to Aureus School
To arrange a visit of the school please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with current Covid restrictions tours may need to take place out of school hours.