Teacher of Maths
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Maths. We wish to appoint an imaginative and enthusiastic teacher, who will be keen to work alongside a team determined to create an excellent Academy.
Our Maths professionals encourage students to use their problem solving skills such as logic and creativity facilitated by the latest technology in order to enhance and impact the learning experience.
Essential educational requirements
Relevant ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent) and degree
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Ability to use innovative, active teaching methods;
• Ability to use ICT as a learning/admin tool;
• An ability to work in collaborative partnership with the full range of people associated with the Trust - staff, parents, governors, community, business, Diocese and LA;
• Effective communication skills, written and verbal;
• Good organisational skills;
• Ability to work with students with special needs or who are Gifted and Talented.
Please see attached jos description and person specification
Employee benefits and well-being scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Access to Local Government Pension Scheme, Salary sacrifice bus pass scheme.
About Bluecoat Aspley Academy
- Aspley Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 5GY
- Bluecoat Aspley Academy website (opens in a new window)