Teacher of Maths
3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
13 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 1 full day and 4 mornings.
- Fixed term - August 2024
- Main Pay Scale- dependent on experience.
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our vision is to provide high quality education based on Catholic Christian values in an environment where each day we aim for every child to be the best person they can be.
We are looking for a highly motivated and inspirational teacher
- Who is committed to instilling a love for learning for every child in their care.
- Who loves teaching maths in particular
- Who cherishes and recognises the unique and individual gifts and talents of each child.
- With an outstanding ability to engage and enthuse children.
- Who is able to challenge and motivate children to achieve high standards.
- Who is eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of our school community.
- Supportive of the ethos and aims of our Catholic school
- Can build positive relationships with pupils, parents, staff and governors
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A school where children feel happy, are motivated and keen to learn.
- Children who are caring, supportive with exemplary behaviour.
- A friendly, dedicated, supportive team of staff and governors.
- An opportunity to work in a school that has a strong, Catholic ethos.
- A commitment to develop and nurture every member of staff and support their professional development.
- A school with a strong inclusive ethos that serves a richly diverse community.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 65.2 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 300 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School is a very inclusive, happy school in the heart of Portsmouth. We aim to offer a rich, engaging school experience in which children thrive, are keen to learn and enjoy school. We promote a safe learning environment with a welcoming atmosphere and a strong sense of belonging amongst our families and staff. Inclusion is at the heart of our school; we are a diverse community and welcome children from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds. If you feel you would like to be apart of our school and contribute strongly to making it happen then we would love to hear from you.
Arranging a visit to Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Harefield Primary School
Yeovil Chase, Southampton, Hampshire, SO18 5NZ
Part time - Teacher Key Stage 2
Waterside Primary School
Ashford Crescent, Southampton, Hampshire, SO45 6ET
Gatcombe Park Primary School
St Barbara Way, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 0UR
Year 5 Teacher (12 months Fixed term - Maternity cover)
The Victory Primary School
Allaway Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 4QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Portsmouth and Hampshire