Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
24 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 0.6 FTE
- (MPS / UPS)
What skills and experience we're looking for
The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative Teacher of Mathematics to join the Commerce Area of Learning. This teaching post would be equally suitable for an ECT or a teacher with a number of years of experience.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Teach Mathematics across the age and ability range up to and including GCSE.
- Work as part of an extended team to secure continued whole school improvement
- Contribute to the development of a curriculum which enables young people to flourish and develop their curiosity about the world we live in.
What the school offers its staff
As a valued member of our team we can offer you:
- Clear and shared values and expectations with an emphasis on 'achievement for all'
- A commitment to professional development, including Early Career Framework and NPQ programmes
- A stimulating work environment in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- An experienced, highly committed and supportive leadership team
Further details about the role
Nidderdale High School is a member of the Red Kite Teaching School Alliance with both students and staff enjoying the benefits of partnership working within the Alliance. In January 2023, Ofsted judged the school ‘continues to be Good' in all areas of its provision.The ethos of the school, ‘a shared vision’ for ensuring the quality of education continues to improve from an already good position and the morale and wellbeing of staff were all highlighted in the report.
If you have the motivation anddrive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that allstudents make the best possible progress in anambitiousschool with the desire to be 'Outstanding', we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Please complete the application form on our website and submit by email to Mrs A Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org the closing date. Ensure your application is accompanied by a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) explaining how your skills and experience will enable you to successfully fill this post.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Nidderdale High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 401 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Nidderdale High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01423 711246
11 - 16
Similar jobs nearby
Second in Charge of Mathematics
Co-op Academy Priesthorpe
Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 5SG
The Stephen Longfellow Academy
Global Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 8PG
The Farnley Academy
Chapel Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 5EU
The Ruth Gorse Academy
Black Bull Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1HW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harrogate and North Riding Of Yorkshire