|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
From January 2021 we are seeking to appoint a passionate and inspiring Maths Teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the ability to contribute to improvements in progress and student attainment. The post would be suitable for an experienced or newly qualified teacher. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a high quality and dedicated team.
• Be passionate about teaching and encouraging students to foster a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
• Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice.
• Be optimistic and committed to establishing high expectations and improved outcomes.
• Value the importance of both working as a team and being committed to developing their own professional learning.
• Be adaptable – working with students online and in the classroom.
- Recruitment Pack Maths 1020 Maternity Cover.pdf  0.70 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school|
|School size||1376 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Saddleworth School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01457 872072|
About Saddleworth School
Arranging a visit to Saddleworth School
Contact Claire Briggs email@example.com
Charlotte Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
High Street, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL3 6BU
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed