||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||£25714 - £36961
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated teacher to join us.
You will have:
· Be able to teach Mathematics to KS3 and KS4;
· Develop and sustain high quality teaching and learning throughout the subject area;
· Demonstrate good pedagogy practice, sharing it within the Mathematics department;
· Ensure that the quality of lesson plans, the use of assessment and homework set are of the highest quality;
· Support colleagues so that appropriate standards of behaviour are established and maintained; and
· Assist colleagues to ensure that all aspects of student achievement in Mathematics are monitored and evaluated and this information is used to inform priorities and targets for improvement.
Applying for the job
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: http://www.stmichaels.bhcet.org.uk/ or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or via post to: Mrs F. Magog, St Michael’s Catholic Academy, Beamish Road, Billingham, TS23 3DX no later than 9:00 am, on Friday 27th November 2020. You are very welcome to arrange an informal visit to the school,