Teacher of Maths
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 1 permanent FTE required from September 2023
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for:
- An ambitious teacher who is committed to securing high standards of learning and teaching across the three key stages.
- A motivated professional who is committed to learning new skills and willing to collaborate with others in the department to improve their own teaching.
- An evidence-informed who is confident with planning, assessment, intervention and data tracking to work within the department’s performance goals
- A reflective teacher who adapts their lessons to suit specific students and give them the best learning experience possible.
- Someone who has outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong classroom presence to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Someone who is enthusiastic about increasing student participation in Maths education as well as committed to leading extra-curricular activities.
- Someone committed to high expectations, ensuring outcomes lead to outstanding attainment for all through explicit and deliberate teaching of knowledge and skills.
- Someone who has high aspirations and who is driven to succeed.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A very well-resourced and organised department that is committed to co-planning using educational research.
- A school which has a comprehensive CPD programme which capitalises on the strengths of all teacher and focuses on coaching and co-planning to develop teaching practice.
- The opportunity to teach up to A-level for our sixth form cohort.
- A supportive and strong team, which recognises the importance of staff wellbeing
- A school that has a special support centre for students with physical and sensory needs.
- A school with good transport links.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Angmering School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1315 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Angmering School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01903 778322
We are a happy and successful school where all are committed to learning and where everyone is challenged to do their best. We believe success comes in all forms and that in addition to gaining good qualifications, students should leave us as good citizens. Our curriculum builds on the Key Stage 2 curriculum and provides both breadth and stretch for pupils as they progress towards GCSE/BTEC and then post-16 courses. We are ambitious for every child and promote a Growth Mindset in order to break down any barriers to progress. In addition to a rich curriculum and great teaching we offer a varied programme of activities. This enables staff to follow their interests and develop a broad experience which will help prepare our students for adulthood. The care we extend to all our students is epitomised by the Lavinia Norfolk Centre where students with disabilities are integrated fully into the daily life of the school. We would love you be part of our school. In addition you may also wish to check out our website, Facebook and Twitter pages which give a daily view of school life and let you see what we stand for and how we work. We welcome visitors so please contact us if you would like to come and meet us. “Aspire, Achieve, Angmering.”
Arranging a visit to The Angmering School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Longmoor Road, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30 7NY
Ifield Community College
Crawley Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0DB
The Cowplain School
Hart Plain Avenue, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 8RY
St Philip Howard Catholic School
Elm Grove South, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 0EN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex