|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
We are looking for an inspirational and highly motivated specialist Teacher of Maths who will help inspire excellence as part of a collaborative team that work with integrity together. You will promote the growth of wisdom and love of learning.
Applying for the job
Please apply using the school's application form, which can be found on the school website.
Completed applications should be returned via email to Mrs T Wogan, Head's PA, on email@example.com.More on how to apply
- Teacher of Maths Application pack October 20.pdf  2.14 MB
|School type||Local authority maintained school, Church of England|
|School size||1425 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Deanery Church of England High School and Sixth Form College website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01942 597501|
About The Deanery Church of England High School and Sixth Form College
* Our pupils and students are fantastic – they are highly motivated and engaged young people with supportive and caring parents.
* As a Church of England school, we aim to maintain a distinctly Christian ethos while being genuinely welcoming and inclusive.
* We have over 1400 pupils and students, including over 150 in our Sixth Form.
* The school admits 250 children into Year 7 each year, and is heavily oversubscribed.
* In 2019, we had over 850 applications for one of our places in Year 7.
* We offer a rich co-curricular provision, including music, drama and sport.
* Our school building was completed in September 2017 offering state of the art facilities.
* Our Sixth Form Centre gives us a modern area in which to work and study. It allows us to have a distinctive sixth form which is still closely linked to the main school.
* In 2019, our Sixth Form was the top performing college in Wigan for Value Added and above national averages.
Arranging a visit to The Deanery Church of England High School and Sixth Form College
Visits to the school can be arranged via Mrs T Wogan, Head's PA, on 01942 597501.
Frog Lane, Wigan, Lancashire, WN1 1HQ
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed