Teacher of MFL
3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Languagesjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time teaching
- M1 - UPS3
What skills and experience we're looking for
Christi Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of MFL at All Saints Catholic College. Our school is on an exciting and transformational school improvement journey.
We are looking for exceptional and inspirational teacher who would be able to support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering MFL to the students of All Saints. This is a superb team of people and and staff morale is very high.
The main duties of the role are:
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for your subject and committed to delivering high standards of teaching and learning
- Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge, inspire and motivate our Corpus
- To contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and learning to ensure successful outcomes for all.
- To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of students
- Be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative teaching and where possible has a proven track record of outstanding progress in external examinations.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations.
- Be flexible, open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values.
- Act with the utmost integrity
What the school offers its staff
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from four other schools in this forward thinking and expanding Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and hardworking individuals
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training.
- A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that includes:
o A confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your family
o A Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
o Flu vaccination clinics
o Eyecare Vouchers
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 65.6 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Saints Catholic College
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 755 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- All Saints Catholic College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to All Saints Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Harper Green School
Harper Green Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 0DH
Teacher of MFL (French and/or Spanish preferable)
Outwood Academy Haydock
Clipsley Lane, St. Helens, Merseyside, WA11 0JG
Teacher of Languages (French or Spanish)
Cheadle Hulme High School
Woods Lane, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 7JY
The Lowry Academy
Hilton Lane, Manchester, M28 0SY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cheshire