- Maternity or parental leave cover (Fixed term)
Teacher of MFL - Maternity Cover job summary
We are looking to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic MFL teacher who will have the drive and energy to make a real difference for our students. This position is for a Maternity Cover and we would consider either full time or part time hours. It is open to experienced teachers but would be ideal for an ECT/NQT.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be able to teach both French and Spanish although Spanish will be the main language
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Have high expectations of themselves and those around them
• Have a proven track record of improving academic standards across all year groups
• Be able to think strategically
• Be insistent on educational excellence
• Have the ability to foster our culture of high standards in Teaching and Learning, curriculum and emotional intelligence
The successful candidate will be required to take a full and active part in helping us maintain and enhance our school’s reputation as a happy, thriving and improving school where staff are supported with a comprehensive professional development programme. You will play an instrumental role in raising our academic standards as we ensure that excellence is an expectation in everything we do.
We can offer:
• A supportive school community with a positive working environment
• Students with high expectations
• A dynamic leadership role to develop expertise
• Opportunities for career development and high quality professional development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Warblington School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 557 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Warblington School is a thriving, forward-thinking 11-16 comprehensive school based on the Hampshire/West Sussex border, just 3 minutes off the A27 and with a railway station on our doorstep.
Arranging a visit to Warblington School
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Karen Chaffey via the reception on 023 9247 5480 or by emailing email@example.com