Teacher of MFL
Oasis Academy Lister Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 7ND
This job expired on 12 July 2022
Expected start date
1 September 2022
12 July 2022 at 12pm (midday)
28 June 2022
About Oasis Academy Lister Park
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 953 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Oasis Academy Lister Park website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team, within a caring Academy and Trust? We are seeking an excellent professional who have the ability to build strong, positive and respectful relationships with students.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking person to join this successful and popular academy as a Teacher of MFL
Our offer to you
When you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers, you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
• Trust-wide opportunities across our National Network of 52 Academies
• Integrated support
• School holidays - we want you to enjoy your time off!
• Opportunities for training and development internally and externally
• Defined benefit pension scheme)
• Reduced workload through the Oasis resource bank
• Access to free counselling service
• Free eye tests
• A lively environment with colleagues who care
The role and what we are looking for
• the ability to develop and work in a strong, effective team
• commitment to developing the character of all our young people through the Oasis 9 Habits
• perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for student
• ability to inspire students to achieve their very best academically
• desire to tackle challenging targets and be successful in post
We are a popular secondary school in Bradford dedicated to supporting our young people to reach their potential. We leave no child behind; with strong inclusion and pastoral teams to support the mainstream academic structures. We work together towards our Vision that “All our students will have happy, healthy and successful futures as a result of the quality care, nurture and education they are given at Oasis Academy Lister Park.
Students will develop in character to become courageous and confident. They will be brave enough to see the opportunities in every difficulty, and strong enough to become citizens who actively promote respect, tolerance and individual liberty.”
Being part of the Oasis Community Learning multi-academy trust we benefit from support and sharing of best practice from our regional schools, Regional Director and wider Oasis family.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 12:00 on 12th July 2022. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re also very happy to answer any questions you may have or show you around the school and department, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch tel: 01274 362050. Visit our website to find out more at www.oasisacademylisterpark.org
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed