Teacher of Music
Salary dependent on experience: £23,719 to £39,406
The West Bridgford School has an opportunity for an outstanding Teacher of Music. The person we are seeking will be able to teach Music in a challenging and inspiring way, have strong subject and curriculum knowledge of Music GCSE and A level, and be fully committed to helping students achieve high standards of academic success. There will be an expectation that the successful candidate will contribute to the extra-curricular offering of the department.
We are offering excellent professional development opportunities, the chance to work as part of a team committed to continuous improvement, a positive learning ethos with all abilities of students, and the opportunity to teach at A Level.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
For further information, and an application pack, please visit our web site at www.emet.academy/vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered. We do not accept applications through recruitment agencies.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Tuesday 15th October 2019
Essential educational requirements
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Essential skills and experience
To have experience in teaching environment
About The West Bridgford School
- Loughborough Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7FA
- The West Bridgford School website (opens in a new window)