Teacher of Photography to GCSE level required
16 days remaining to apply
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 11:59pm
5 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full time (term time only - 39 weeks/year)
- MPS/UPS £28,000 - £43,685
SEN Allowance (negotiable)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- We are looking for a special person with great enthusiasm, energy and vigour to join us and teach Photography at the CE Academy.
- There is a requirement to be able to travel throughout the county, transporting children where necessary and this requirement may be at short notice.
What the school offers its staff
- Our teams are comprised of a number of teachers and a subject leader. Supportive, nurturing and talented departments of people who are dedicated to the success of the teams and our young people.
- This is an opportunity for a career with a challenge for teachers who are prepared for the hard work and dedication needed to improve the futures of our students. Our young people are in need of teaching skills to allow them the opportunity for success both in their everyday lives and in their education.
- A thoroughly rewarding place to work, where our staff are the role models and a family for our students.
- Through all of this, there is a lot of fun to be had and we can guarantee no two days are ever the same! If you want to make a difference come and teach at the CE Academy!
Further details about the role
- CE Academy will only consider applicants who have completed a CE application form and emailed it to email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are welcome to visit and meet a member of our Senior Leadership Team at one of our campus sites. To arrange a visit please telephone the County Office on 01604 239734.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About The CE Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- Up to 230 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The CE Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01604 239734
The CE Academy provides alternative education for young people who are permanently excluded from school or dual registered.
Arranging a visit to The CE Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Kingswood Secondary Academy
Gainsborough Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 9NS
Moulton School and Science College
Pound Lane, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 7SD
Bitteswell Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4EW
Mountbatten Way, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN9 6PA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Northampton