- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Teacher of Physics (to A-Level)
Start date: ASAP
We are seeking an inspirational classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our successful Science department. We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning Science. The successful candidate will teach across all 3 key stages.
Previous A-level experience is highly desirable and applicants must demonstrate a passion for their subject to inspire a love of learning.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Create independent and resilient thinkers?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise Physics and Science learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013 and has also received national coverage for a variety of innovative initiatives. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
To apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or visit https://www.bohunt.hants.sch.uk/about/vacancies/ and complete the “Teaching Staff” application form or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 27 January at 9am
Interview date: w/c 31 January
Start date: ASAP
Applying for the job
Please complete the BET Application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.orgMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Download an application form - 70.5 KB