- Inner London Allowance
TEACHER OF PHYSICS job summary
Required from September 2022 an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Physics with the ability to teach across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The successful applicant will have the academic, teaching and administrative capabilities expected of staff at this prestigious school. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the Claremont network with access to a range of benefits – such as continuous professional development with great career progression opportunities; we pride ourselves on valuing our staff – our teachers enjoy working here.
Physics is an extremely popular subject at Claremont with high numbers opting to follow the subject at A Level. There are 18 designated state of the art science laboratories and highly qualified group of technicians who support the work of the department.
Applying for the job
HOW TO APPLY
1. If you would like to apply for this role, please download the application form from the school website.
Our Guidance Notes for Applications can also be found on the website.
2. Your application form should be completed in full and returned to:
email@example.com or to the Executive Headteachers PA
firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date as per the advert
Please note that we are unable to accept applications unless they are made on our own application form. Due to the large number of applications the school receives, please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview.
3. Should you require any further assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com.
4. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust and its staff are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. We comply fully with the ethos of safer recruitment and undertake all relevant checks, including enhanced DBS clearance. It is an offence for any person barred from working with children to apply for this post.
5. Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.