Teacher of Physics
• Teaching all aspects of science at KS3 and KS4 with the ability to teach Physics to A level
• Developing and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
• Using appropriate teaching and classroom strategies to motivate students and enable their progress
• Contributing actively to the policies and aspirations of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Science graduate with qualified teacher status.
Ability to teach all aspects of science at KS3 & KS4 including A level.
Essential skills and experience
• An ability to teach Science across KS 3 & 4 and to A level
• An outstanding teaching ability
• Knowledge and understanding of the science curriculum
• Personal ambition and the capacity for hard work
About South Craven School
South Craven School - Secondary Comprehensive
- Holme Lane, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 7RL
- South Craven School website (opens in a new window)