Teacher of Physics
South Craven School, Keighley, West Yorkshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,371 to £40,488|
• Teaching all aspects of science at KS3 and KS4 with the ability to teach Physics to A level
• Developing and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
• Using appropriate teaching and classroom strategies to motivate students and enable their progress
• Contributing actively to the policies and aspirations of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Science graduate with qualified teacher status.
Ability to teach all aspects of science at KS3 & KS4 including A level.
Essential skills and experience
• An ability to teach Science across KS 3 & 4 and to A level
• An outstanding teaching ability
• Knowledge and understanding of the science curriculum
• Personal ambition and the capacity for hard work
|School size||1745 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||South Craven School website (opens in a new window)|
About South Craven School
South Craven School - Secondary Comprehensive
Holme Lane, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 7RL