Teacher of Psychology
‘THE SUNDAY TIMES SCHOOL OF THE YEAR’
Enjoy teaching at
DARTFORD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Roll: 1510 (591 in the sixth form)
(Boys 11-18, Girls 16-18)
TEACHER OF PSYCHOLOGY
required for September 2020
(MPS/UPS + LFA)
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to teach Psychology in a high performing IB World School offering excellence within the state sector.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional new entrant to the profession or a more experienced teacher looking for significant amounts of Sixth Form teaching in one of the largest sixth forms in the country.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are important. A willingness to offer a second subject up to Key Stage 3 would be an advantage.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development
For further details and an application pack please contact the school (telephone: 01322 223039; fax: 01322 291426; e-mail: email@example.com
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr W J Oakes, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Qualified Teacher Status
Becket Sports Centre Membership
Full Induction Programme
About Dartford Grammar School
Dartford Grammar School is a selective secondary academy for boys, which admits girls to its sixth form. There are six forms of entry to Year 7, and all of the students joining the school are from the top 25% of the ability range. The students come from Dartford, neighbouring towns and villages, and nearby London boroughs. The current roll is 1,510, including 591 in the sixth form.
- West Hill, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2HW
- Dartford Grammar School website (opens in a new window)