This job expired on 31 January 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
31 January 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 January 2023
About Friesland School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1279 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Friesland School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01623 259609
The Trust is a family of schools with a common ethos and values who share collective goals.
We have a united passion to transform the lives of children and young people in our local community by achieving the very best we can for every student in our schools.
Our aim is to provide an excellent education for all, enabling our students to gain confidence, raise their aspirations and become well prepared for adult life.
We are a large and growing Trust, which currently employs over 1,000 colleagues.
We support career and professional development through structured CPD, secondments to other schools within the Trust (including promotion opportunities), and we foster sharing of good practice through a range of subject specialist groups across our schools.
These opportunities to develop your career exist within a culture that values your contribution and enables you to achieve your personal goals whilst improving the educational experience and life choices of our students.
When joining any of our schools, you will receive a structured induction, and if you are an NQT, you can expect a programme of professional advice and support to help you successfully complete the NQT year.
We offer you:
• a competitive salary and benefits package including pensions, generous holiday provisions and
• an environment where you will be working with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals;
• the chance to develop your skills, practice and experience through a range of opportunities with one or more of our schools.
What we seek from you:
• a commitment to our ethos and values;
• a passion to deliver the best education you can for every child or young person, making a positive
• the energy to act as a role model and a source of inspiration for our students.
We are a growing Trust with a strong reputation. Our schools are located in the counties of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire and our current schools are Ashfield School, Frederick Gent School, Heritage High School, The Manor Academy, Selston High School, Swanwick Hall School, Friesland School and Wilsthorpe School.
To find out more about us, please go to The Two Counties Trust website.
We hope we will be welcoming you to our Trust in the near future.
Arranging a visit to Friesland School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham