The school is a member of the successful Unity Schools Partnership. This post provides a unique opportunity for an outstanding candidate to be part of the successful team at St Edward’s Academy.
We seek to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our successful school. We are looking for:
- An inspiring teacher with a passion for teaching Religious Studies
- A teacher with high expectations for curriculum delivery and teaching and learning
- A teacher who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- A teacher who is highly motivated
Applicants would need to be able to teach across the Key Stages in Religious Studies.
We strongly welcome applications from Early Career Teachers.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, or you would like to visit the school, please contact the Maria Driscoll (Headteachers PA) on email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
St Edward’s Academy is an established and inspiring school. Our mission: To ensure that every student leaves St Edward’s as the best that they can be. Our students will be confident, articulate and culturally aware. We will make sure that we know every child, have the highest expectations of them and are there to support and guide them to success in each sphere of their lives. Our vision is driven by our ethos - that all of our community should live Life in all its fullness. This is our very core, at the centre of all we do. Our mission is achieved through our HOPE values.
Our outstanding Headteacher and leadership team have created a safe and transformative environment for students to learn, develop and thrive. We invite candidates to find out more about the school by visiting our website and joining us for a tour.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer
- A wide range of CPD opportunities (both in school and beyond)
- Opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
- A supportive working environment. We can offer you excellent career development in a supportive environment.
We are situated in Romford within easy travel and road links to both London and Essex.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.