Teacher of Religious Studies with some History
Sandbach School is a high achieving Free School/Academy with over 1000 boys on roll in the lower school and a mixed Sixth Form of 250 students.
We wish to appoint an outstanding Religious Studies practitioner to join our well-established and effective team. A TLR will be available for a suitably qualified candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to inspire a love of learning, teach creatively and be a highly organised team player. The ability to teach/experience of A Level Philosophy and KS3 History would be an advantage. Sandbach School has a well-established and supportive NQT programme.
Further details and application form are available on our website: www.sandbachschool.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date for application is 8.00 a.m. on Monday 3rd February 2020
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
• an outstanding practitioner, capable of teaching across the full age and ability range
• committed to raising standards in teaching and learning
• a team player who will contribute towards the development of RS teaching
• able to maintain and promote high standards
As a teacher you will be able to:
- teach all aspects of RS up to and including A-Level
- set the highest standards for yourself and those you teach.
- continue to drive forward the School’s culture of Learning and Teaching innovation.
- share good practice and resources with other members of the school.
About Sandbach School
Sandbach School is a high achieving Free School / Academy with over 1000 boys on roll in the lower school and a Co-educational Sixth Form of 250 students
- Crewe Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3NS
- Free School
- Sandbach School website (opens in a new window)