Teacher of Science
This job expired on 13 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
13 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
3 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time teachers are required to be available for work for up to 1,265 hours of directed time over 195 days per year, together with such additional time as may be required for the proper performance of your duties.
- MPS 1 - UPS 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our school is a place of possibility and we never underestimate the impact inspirational staff can have on the life chances of our students. We are seeking a dynamic Science Teacher who can demonstrate their strategically, creatively and to prioritise your workload. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential along with being resilient and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant learning community with national award-winning credentials. The Trust works collaboratively with leaders to ensure our CORE Values are promoted, embodied, and celebrated by all the staff and children in our schools. You will:
- be given the opportunity to engage with cross-trust activities that connect students and staff to their wider family of schools/peers across the city. This includes programmes such as the award-winning Echo Eternal Holocaust memorial arts initiative, The Great Get Together and The COREus Choir
- be provided with a provision of support and training to foster a positive culture of wellbeing for all students and staff
We place a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging personal development, which includes:
- a CPD strategy that is designed to support the career aspirations of all staff to help them realise their potential.
- access to experienced mentors who have a strong track record of developing staff
This is an exciting time to join the trust. We are about to embark on the next phase of our evolution as an outward facing, forward thinking family of schools guided by a vision underpinned by optimism, ambition and oneness.
Further details about the role
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Arena Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1047 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Arena Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 729 7310
Arena Academy is a school of opportunity where all our students develop, succeed, and thrive. In our theatre of dreams, aspirations are built and achieved regardless of any obstacle that may come our way. It is in our Arena that we create our keys to success and unlock the doors of our future arenas that await us. We hold the same beliefs for all our students: In our Arena we collaborate and succeed by working as a team In our Arena we develop by taking on new opportunities In our Arena we care by respecting and looking after each other In our Arena we achieve by giving 100% in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you and becoming a part of our Arena.
Arranging a visit to Arena Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email LCureton@corearena.academy.
Similar jobs nearby
Finham Park 2
Torrington Avenue, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9WT
Blossomfield Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 1SN
Cheslyn Hay Academy
Saredon Road, Walsall, Staffordshire, WS6 7JQ
Teacher Of Science - Maternity Cover
North Bromsgrove High School
School Drive, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 1BA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands