Suitable for NQTs
Biology, Chemistry, Science
Due to the rapid improvements that have occurred at Bloxwich Academy, resulting in oversubscribed intake in all year groups, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our expanding Science faculty. Over the last three years, pupil behaviour and attitudes to learning and the quality of teaching have led to a significant improvement in pupil progress. Increased success has resulted in a massive increase in pupil numbers requiring additional teachers to join us. We are looking to appoint an individual who has the passion and enthusiasm for science to engage our children as potential future scientists; having the ability and commitment to ignite and nurture the interest of our children in science is of greater importance to us rather than the science specialism you offer.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn
• Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom.
• Has a passion to make a difference in pupils’ lives.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and support colleagues.
• Has a commitment to school improvement.
We will offer you:
• Excellent pupil behaviour.
• A very well-resourced science department
• Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
• A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
• Supportive Faculty and Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
• A positive and innovative learning environment.
• All teachers receive tailored CPD to secure outstanding teaching and develop leadership skills.