Teacher of Science
This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
21 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0 FTE, 32.5 contractual hours
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teacher status.
- The necessary skills and expertise to successfully teach all areas of Science across both Key Stage 3 and 4, with relevant teaching experience.
- Passion for specialist subject.
What the school offers its staff
- Provide high quality learning experiences for studentsthrough the provision of challenging, stimulating and supportive teaching.
- Identify clear learning and teaching objectives and specify how students will be taught and assessed.
- Set tasks, including homework, which challenge students and ensure a high level of interest.
- There is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain a TLR with responsibility for leading the development of our bespoke Key Stage 3 curriculum across the trust.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Priory Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1480 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Priory Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01934 529357
Similar jobs nearby
Sir Bernard Lovell Academy
North Street, Bristol, BS30 8TS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Weston Super Mare and Somerset, Bath and Bristol