The successful candidate will:
- Resilience, adaptability and a can-do attitude.
- KS3 responsibility experience advantageous.
- A commitment to inclusive education support from a hard-working team.
- Good behaviour management skills and a sound knowledge of the Science curriculum at KS3 and KS4.
- The ability to work as part of a team and undertake pastoral duties as a form tutor will be a key requirement.
The Stockwood Park Academy are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Science to join our successful team. Science is a subject where you can really captivate students’ attention with various exciting experiments and interactive lessons. At the Stockwood Park Academy, we have a large Science Faculty with modern, fully equipped labs and Science Technicians on hand to help. We are looking to appoint a teacher who is motivated to teach engaging and effective lessons with the range of resources we have available.
The Stockwood Park Academy are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. Our academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs.
We are looking for a teacher who wants to make a real difference in supporting students and furthering the success of the Science Department. We are on a really exciting journey of growth and development, and we are open to incorporating fresh ideas from new staff members.
It’s incredibly important to us here at The Stockwood Park Academy that all our teachers feelvalued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of teachers that have joined us and been given excellent CPD and training that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
If you want to growand develop in a fast paced, dynamic and successful Academy, come and join us at The Stockwood Park Academy!
- Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences to all students.
- Be an aspirational professional who is enthusiastic.
The Shared Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and child protection at every stage of the recruitment process.
This job post has expired.