- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
This is an excellent opportunity for inspired, committed and enthusiastic people to join a thriving department in this popular and successful school.
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive ethos
- Students who are willing to learn
- An outstanding team of learning support and administrative staff
- An excellent ECT(NQT) programme
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- A great chance to make a difference to young people's lives
- An excellent teacher of Science, with the ability to teach Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- A person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
- An enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
- An individual with a 'can do' approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school.
Aldridge School - An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. These post is subject to enhanced DBS and Safeguarding Checks.
For Further information please go to our website www.aldridgeschool.org or contact the Faculty Leader on 01922 743988.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.