This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Science in a large, successful and supportive department
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Science
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
• Teacher Pension
• Cycle to work scheme/Computer Scheme
• Wellbeing Programme
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: email@example.com
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 30th November 2020 at 8am.
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. We are a heavily over-subscribed school where achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special. There is an energy about Twynham School; we are entering an exciting decade for the school, our MAT and our community and successful applicants can be confident that they will be working in a truly great environment.