Teacher of Science
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious teacher of Science. Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers who have high standards, commitment, passion and the ability to teach across the full range of age and ability, up to and including A-level. This role has the potential for teaching and learning responsibility.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching experience in the UK.
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
• Inspirational classroom practice.
• An understanding of the critical significance these subjects have for people growing up in modern Britain.
• Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress.
• A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
• An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• The ability to teach to A-Level.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
About Christ's College Finchley
- East End Road, London, N2 0SE
- Christ's College Finchley website (opens in a new window)