Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
· A motivational, talented teacher.
· Able to teach across the age and ability range.
· Well organised and efficient.
· An outstanding classroom practitioner.
If so we can offer:
· A highly rewarding challenge in a progressive and well-motivated Faculty.
· Be supported on an appropriate Leadership Programme, NPQSL, NPQML with the trust or our partners as part of our trust Talent Management Programme.
· Undertake training in inspection skills as part of our quality assurance programmes.
· Career/secondment opportunities with our MAT schools.
· Childcare vouchers
We are looking for a Teacher who is able to teach Science up to GCSE and A level. This is an ideal role for NQTs where high quality mentoring will be provided. For more experienced teachers we offer various opportunities to progress your career. An opportunity of a second in department would be available for the right candidate. The school offers excellent professional growth and development opportunities.
If you have imagination and aspirations then we can provide a friendly and supportive environment in which you can flourish.
You must be a team player, organised, versatile and who is able to motivate young people. You will have high expectations of students’ achievement and behaviour, and be an effective communicator. You will also have a knowledge of techniques that help students to access the curriculum and succeed.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check & satisfactory references. More on how to apply