Teacher of Science temporary to cover maternity leave
Bedford High School, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 2LU
This job expired on 7 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
7 October 2022 at 11:59pm
25 September 2022
About Bedford High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1059 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bedford High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01942 909009
This is an opportunity for you to join a school which is highly successful and popular, continues to improve and was judged Good at the last inspection. We can offer you a committed staff and student body, as well as dedicated, professional, hard-working Governors. Our staff wellbeing is at our heart.
• A popular community school.
• An inclusive school whose pupils constantly aim high.
• A team of highly experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching and learning.
• Committed to personal and professional development.
• Offering a high-quality learning environment.
• A school where relationships are positive.
• Determined to become an Outstanding school.
Arranging a visit to Bedford High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool