Teacher of Science
This job expired on 5 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 May 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Curriculum Area
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Subject Leader to enthuse students about languages within an ambitious department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher.
- Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive whiteboard and visualiser.
Further details about the role
The post is suitable for experienced teachers or an ECT seeking their first post.
The appointed person will be supported by the Subject Leader and experienced teachers. You will have a significant role in continuing the development of a revised curriculum, designed with the intention to challenge and enthuse students and will play a significant role in strategic planning for the Department
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 793 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Ramsey Academy, Halstead website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01787 472481
The North Essex Multi-Academy Trust was established in September 2013 and currently consists of two secondary schools and a primary school, all judged as “Good” by Ofsted. The position will be based at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead. (“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted). One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally (Progress 8 score 2018 +0.21).
Arranging a visit to The Ramsey Academy, Halstead
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Mayflower High School
Stock Road, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0RT
Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form
Notley Road, Braintree, Essex, CM7 1WY
Moulsham High School
Brian Close, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 9ES
Anglo European School
Willow Green, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 0DJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock