Teacher of Sociology with the ability to teach Psychology
The Hazeley Academy, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time, job share|
5 Dimensions Trust is currently advertising for the following exciting full-time fixed term opportunity to start at The Hazeley Academy from September 2020:
Teacher of Sociology with ability to teach Psychology
1 September 2020 – 31 August 2021
This is a fulltime post. Part time applications will be considered.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivating Sociology Teacher with the ability to teach Psychology, to become a member of our supportive and driven Confidence Faculty, which includes PE, Health & Social Care, Child Development, Law, Psychology, and Sociology. We welcome applications from all experience levels including NQT’s and those who will qualify this summer. Ideally you have the knowledge and expertise to teach both subjects.
What can the Hazeley Academy offer you?
• A friendly and supportive working environment which is well resourced and has excellent facilities
• A well-developed induction programme for new members of staff
• The opportunity to teach across all Key Stages
• Enthusiastic, hard-working students who are grateful for the education and opportunities they receive
• A commitment to your professional development with a 5 year career flight plan
• A great place to work! A recent staff survey revealed that our staff ranked us as ‘outstanding’ in core areas including appreciation of staff and developing staff moral
See main body of advert
|School size||1491 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Hazeley Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About The Hazeley Academy
You will have the opportunity to develop through our dedicated 5 Dimensions Leadership and Training Centre which offers a wide-ranging and nationally recognised professional development opportunities.
5 Dimensions Trusts schools are consistently ranked amongst the highest-achieving schools in Milton Keynes. We are on a mission to make our Trust the very BEST place to work and study and place the wellbeing of our staff at the forefront of our actions. Our staff wellbeing programme is varied and well attended. We offer access to a fitness suite at Shenley Brook End School; Cycle to Work scheme; yoga classes and our weekly social briefing with breakfast provided. We offer a wide range of social events such as quiz nights, bike rides, dog walks, arts and crafts events such as bake-off challenge and Christmas wreath making. In addition, we offer a generous pension scheme, access to high quality training, and incremental pay progression.
Emperor Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 0PT