- Job role
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- London Fringe
The successful candidate will mainly be teaching Design technology but with the ability to be able to teach other subjects in the faculty. There is the opportunity for 2nd in Art & Design Technology for the right candidate.
We also have an opening for one of our teachers to take on the whole school responsibility for teacher development which holds a TLR.
The successful candidate will :-
• Believes in young people.
• Be dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Be passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensure all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Have the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Be committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team.
• Set high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and further information on the school and the position is available in the Candidate Pack and second in department document.
TLR 2.1 - £2,873
TLR for whole school responsibility for teacher development
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 748 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Kings International College
Kings International College is a comprehensive 11-16 school. It is a school where knowledgeable and passionate staff believe that with great teaching all young people can aspire to and achieve the highest possible standards.
We believe in equipping our students with vital skills for their adult lives so that they can be creative, practical and innovative problem solvers. We want all students to develop confidence and skills in the practical environment and build and apply a repertoire of theory knowledge and understanding.
Arranging a visit to Kings International College