- competitive (£28,000.00 upwards)
Teacher of Technology job summary
Teacher of Technology
Full-time required for September 2022
Enhanced United Learning Salary Scale
Suitable for Early Career Teachers
At The Regis School, we enjoy building positive relationships with young people in a culture of high expectations of staff and students, strong discipline, and a determination to achieve ‘The Best in Everyone’ through limitless ambition.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and motivated teacher of Technology. We would be excited to hear from you if:
1) you are an experienced teacher with a proven track record of excellence in your Technology specialism seeking a new challenge OR,
2) you are in the early stages of your teaching career and are ambitious want the experience of working in a large school with the opportunity to teach A Level, OR,
3) you are new to teaching and looking for the best possible start to your career
• will have a demonstrable passion for their subject specialism, with the ability to help children successfully master an ambitious Technology curriculum.
• may have a subject specialism in Food Preparation and Nutrition, Product Design or Engineering. The ability to teach any of these subjects would be desirable, but not essential.
• will be a lifelong learner, always striving to be a better teacher, who is personally ambitious.
• will want to work in a fully inclusive, diverse, and ambitious school, providing a first-class education to our children, where you can really make a difference to young people.
Food, Textiles and Product Design are highly popular with both our KS3 and KS4 students. In September 2022 we will be launching Engineering at KS4.This is an exciting time to join us: you will become a part of a determined team on a journey to become a high performing, fully inclusive, outstanding provider of Technology education.
The Creative Technologies department benefits from having an inspiring teaching environment and is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology, allowing our students to achieve unique and industrially focussed final products. Technician support within the department is comprehensive. Students participate in our lessons from KS3-KS5 with enthusiasm and we are valued for delivering Education with Character within our curriculum and through extracurricular opportunities.
As a developing or experienced teacher, you would have access to excellent development opportunities and support within the school and beyond as part of United Learning.
We appreciate that moving to a new school is a significant decision, so we wish to extend an open invite for you to meet us. Please contact Vicky Ovens on 01243 871068 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school or a phone conversation.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. Interviews will be arranged on the receipt of positive applications.
Closing date: Monday 16th May at 9am
Interviews: Thursday 19th May 2022
Applying for the job
Please visit our websiteMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.