St John Fisher and Thomas More Catholic Primary School, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M22 9NW
This job expired on 24 June 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
24 June 2022 at 12:00pm
7 June 2022
About St John Fisher and Thomas More Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 342 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 07849 085369
We can offer the successful candidate:
• Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils
• A very attractive and stimulating campus including a prayer garden, amphitheatre, sports area and outdoor learning area
• An opportunity to work governors, parish and parents
• Committed and highly motivated staff
• A dynamic senior leadership team who are passionate about our school
• The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity
• Close links and group support from three other schools in this forward thinking Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
• Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of 18.5%
• A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training.
• A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that includes:
o A confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your family
o A Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
o Flu vaccination clinics
o Eyecare Vouchers
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
The Wythenshawe Catholic Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post will be subject to enhanced DBS and barred list checks,
satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The applicant will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
Applicants are advised that schools and colleges designated with a religious character in England and Wales are permitted by law to require certain posts to be filled by practising Catholics or individuals who hold a Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies. Where it is not a requirement of the role to be a practising Catholic, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
It is not a requirement of this role to be a practising Catholic and therefore, applications are invited from individuals committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school.
Please note CVs and agency referrals will not be accepted
Please note that whilst the successful candidate will be appointed to a particular school within the Trust, the Trust reserves the right to deploy staff at any of its schools depending on need, where agreement is reached with all parties.
Arranging a visit to St John Fisher and Thomas More Catholic Primary School
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school and meet with a member of the senior leadership team. Please contact Mrs Austin on 0161 998 3422 or e-mail: email@example.com to make arrangements.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed