- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (2 terms)
Corpus Christi Primary School Leeds requires a commited class teacher to join us in January 2022 to cover a maternity leave. We are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and creative class teacher to teach either Year 4 or Year 5.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an exemplary class teacher, committed to raising standards, with recent experience in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
• is focused on delivering high quality teaching and learning to inspire and motivate children
• is well organised with high expectations of behaviour
• understands the importance of creating a stimulating and purposeful learning environment
• is able to work as part of a close team to achieve the very best for our children
• is sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of our school and committed to nurturing each and every child to achieve ‘Excellence and enjoyment with Christ at our centre’
• will contribute to the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
• A positive, highly supportive working environment rooted in the Gospel values.
• Exceptionally well-behaved, happy and motivated children who are eager to learn and so deserve the best teaching possible
• The opportunity to be part of our fantastic team who are committed to educational excellence.
• A highly supportive and strategic leadership team and Governing Board
• Excellent CPD and career development opportunities
• The chance to really make a difference to the lives of our pupils.
In their supporting statement applicants are asked to make clear their strengths and expertise which will make a significant contribution to the life of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 284 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School is a 1.5 form entry school over subscribed school located in Leeds. The school has a record of high standards and high expectations ‘Excellence and Enjoyment with Christ at our Centre.’ Our school is a loving, thriving and vibrant community which encourages children to grow morally, spiritually, socially and intellectually. Our Catholic Life permeates all aspects which was validated by our RE Section 48 Inspection in December 2017 which judged us to be an outstanding. It is also an excellent school for staff at all levels to develop professionally.
Arranging a visit to Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Prospective candidates are actively encouraged to visit the school prior to application; visits can be arranged and are positively welcomed by contacting the school on 0113 248 3095.