Tulip Academy, Waterside Campus supports pupils aged 11 to 16, who have a range of needs including moderate learning difficulties Autism, SEMH and communication issues.
Our professional and caring staff make a strong and dedicated team where every child and young person is treated with respect to ensure that their rights, needs and aspirations, personal preferences and pathways remain central to the school's organisation. We want our pupils to be empowered and to benefit in the future from a meaningful and rewarding adulthood.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.