- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Are you feeling stifled by mainstream systems and seeking a different challenge with
exceptional support, development and career opportunities?
- Do you possess a high sense of moral purpose to do the right thing and make a difference
to the lives of young people?
- Do you want the autonomy to plan and deliver lessons in your own creative way and re
connect with your reasons for becoming a teacher?
- Are you interested in joining a vibrant team of experts who share your values and ethos?
- Do you have ambition and vision for now and the next five years?
We are seeking to recruit a hard-working, values driven, child centred teacher to join our fantastic team at Sevenhills Academy. Applications from NQT’s are encouraged and teachers with the ability and interest in supporting young people achieve
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 14 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 48 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 14 to 16
About Sevenhills Academy
Phoenix Park Academy and Sevenhills Academy are Alternative Provision academies in NorthEast Lincolnshire and members of Wellspring Academy Trust. Wellspring is a Multi-Academy Trust specialising in primary, secondary, alternative provision education and specialist SEND SEMH provision across the Yorkshire and Humber region. We are excited to be involved in shaping the future provision and as a result are expanding.
Arranging a visit to Sevenhills Academy
The Executive Leadership team are happy to be contacted for any further information and visits to our sites are welcome.