- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 0.4 FTE. We are looking for a Teacher, initially for a year 3 class, for two days a week on a Monday and Tuesday. This is a fixed term position to 31/08/2024 with the potential to become permanent, depending on budget restraints.
- Fixed term - 31/08/2024
- MPR (FTE £30,000 to £41,333 / Actual £12,000 to £16,533)
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher to teach in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.This an excellent opportunity for an experienced class teacher or an ECT.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- a caring, team ethos where everyone is valued
- dedicated colleagues who enjoy working together as a team
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- significant training and development available through opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across phases
- an excellent and involved local governing body
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.