Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailored support to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- Key Essential Qualification (if applicable)NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or A Level or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children in a secondary school or other setting.
- Experience of supporting children with special educational needs (SEN).
- The abilityto maintain positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
- The abilityto communicate effectively in English.
About Star Salford Academy
Star Salford Academy will be a five-form entry, 750 place, 11-16 secondary school in Little Hulton. The school will open in September 2023.
During its opening year, the school will admit an intake of 150 pupils in Year 7. The school will continue to admit a new intake of Year 7 pupils at the beginning of each academic year.
Like all Star schools, Star Salford Academy will have a leadership specialism. We will provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.