- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - 12 months
Full-time equivalent salary
- £20,812 to £21,189 per annum
- Pro rata £12,937 to £13,171
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- An NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children in a school setting.
- Experience of working with children with SEND.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with pupils and other adults.
- The ability to work with pupils on a one to one, small groups and whole class.
About High Crags Primary Leadership Academy
High Crags Primary Leadership Academyis a primary school, with a nursery, for 2 to 11 year olds in Shipley, West Yorkshire. We joined Star Academies in 2018 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.We were graded as 'Good' by Ofsted during our most recent inspection in March 2019, including an 'Oustanding' grade for our early years provision.
We are a rapidly improving school with high ambitions and expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
This job post has expired.