Teaching and Learning Leader Post (TLR2a) – Key Stage 2 – Year 3
Copnor Primary School, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5BZ
2 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
18 May 2022 at 12:00pm
5 May 2022
About Copnor Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 668 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Copnor Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
The Governors, Headteacher and staff of Copnor Primary School are committed to offering our children a wide range of experiences which are designed to lead them to intellectual independence, flexibility of thought and personal confidence.
While helping them to achieve their own potential, we place great value on having consideration for other people, for being polite, helpful and lacking in prejudice. We believe that much of this must come from the nurturing of spiritual and moral values in the children’s daily lives by parents and teachers. With the active participation and support of parents we aim to provide an environment which will allow all the children to develop lively and enquiring minds, to acquire knowledge and to derive real enjoyment from learning.
Children, staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realise their full potential by:
• being an outstanding place of learning
• preparing all children fully for life in the wider World
Our aims are to:-
• Provide a challenging and stimulating environment for learning within
a caring community, enabling all to achieve their personal best.
• Provide a clear view of the principles and values which are firmly
based on the moral way of life.
• Provide a caring, supportive, safe and secure environment in which all
individuals are valued and listened to.
• Provide challenging learning opportunities to which everyone
responds readily and with enthusiasm.
• Develop a healthy lifestyle where all children enjoy good physical and
• Develop a spiritual, social, cultural and economic awareness through
links with the local, national and global communities.
Copnor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Arranging a visit to Copnor Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or request an application form, please contact Mrs A Newsham at the school on 023 92661191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed