Teaching Assistant, 3 Positions available
This job expired on 9 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible, pending pre-employment checks
9 February 2023 at 11:59pm
27 January 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Permanent / Full time & Part time / 40 weeks per year (term time plus one week) / Full time option - 30 hrs per week – Monday – Friday 08.30-15.20 Part time option - 25 hrs per week – Monday – Friday 08.30-13.30
- View all Part timejobs - Permanent / Full time & Part time / 40 weeks per year (term time plus one week) / Full time option - 30 hrs per week – Monday – Friday 08.30-15.20 Part time option - 25 hrs per week – Monday – Friday 08.30-13.30
Full-time equivalent salary
- TPA 4 / Pay scale 2-7 / £23,628 - £25,629 pa FTE (OLW)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Our experienced Head teacher and her supportive senior leadership team are looking for three experienced teaching assistants to join our team. We are looking for a part time KS1 teaching assistant, a full time KS2 teaching assistant and a full time 1:1 teaching assistant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being a good or outstanding classroom TA practitioner
- Continuous improvement of teaching and learning under the supervision of the Class teacher and Lead Teaching assistant.
- Maintaining and raising standards under the supervision of the Class teacher and Lead Teaching Assistant
- Tracking performance of specified groups of pupils
- Leading by example to motivate and work with others
What the school offers its staff
What we offer you:
- A friendly, dedicated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school, the Trust and in the local community.
- High quality development programme with induction programmes for all new staff.
- Excellent CPD opportunities,
- Annual conferences with keynote speakers.
- Access to professional coaching.
- A supportive and collaborative working ethos, including support from the Trust’s Central Executive Team and a range of experts, such as specialists in pupil welfare, SEND and behaviour.
- Termly forums to increase collaboration and reduce workload.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme including free counselling.
- Access to discounted wrap around childcare for staff.
- Free academy-wide social events throughout the year.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Crescent Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 450 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Crescent Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
The Crescent Primary School is a large, three-form entry school in the Selhurst area of Croydon, with a modern building and fantastic grounds, but more importantly, amazing pupils. Our school is part of The Pioneer Academy Trust. We have a large team of staff who work together to ensure that everyone is equipped with the skills they need to succeed. We are committed to children's excellence, being the best they can be and learning the skills they need to succeed. We know that the key to this is developing self confidence in learning and we do that through learning that is engaging, relevant and ensures enjoyment. We believe that everyone has the right to learn, whoever they are, whatever they can and can't yet do, and that together, we are stronger.
Similar jobs nearby
Brooklands School - Split Site
27 Wray Park Road, REIGATE, Surrey, RH2 0DF
Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant
Highwood Primary School
Mead Way, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 2AW
Harris Primary Academy Mayflower
Mayflower Road, Chafford Hundred, Essex, RM16 6SA
Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace
Malcolm Road, London, SE20 8RH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed