This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
6 June 2023 at 1:13pm
19 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Grade 2, £21,965 - £22,203 per annum pro rata. Approximate pro rata £15,406 - £15,573 (70% FTE)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Ensures the health and safety of all pupils
- Will show commitment to enhancing the school’s spiritual ethos
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
What the school offers its staff
About us and the role
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational Teaching Assistant who puts the welfare and progress of children at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our students in reaching their full potential.
The staff at Krishna Avanti Primary School are passionate about our school and are relentlessly focused on improving the achievement and opportunities for all our pupils. All staff that work at our school subscribe to our ethos and values and seek to improve and develop their own practice and performance for the benefit of our children. This is a unique opportunity to work in a school which is driven by three key elements for both children and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
We believe in high expectations, challenge and support to enable our children to understand and develop into the best version of themselves. Through professional development, we support our staff to excel in creating a highly successful learning environment, we are an ambitious team who strive to ensure that all children enjoy learning and surpass expectations.
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
Further details about the role
What will you do?
- Work under the guidance of the teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- Provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of pupil(s) with special needs in the classroom.
- Assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop.
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Krishna Avanti Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Hindu, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 454 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Krishna Avanti Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Krishna Avanti Primary School, is an inclusive Hindu faith school that provides a warm, friendly and engaging learning environment for children from all backgrounds and walks of life. This school is part of the Avanti Schools Trust. Our family of schools, work together to constantly strive to improve our service to the pupils, parents and others in the school community. Our inclusive approach to spirituality means that students with or without a faith background are always welcome at all Avanti Schools. The partnership between Avanti schools extends not merely to the sharing of good practice and an exchange of staff, but also joint pupil activities. We are also very proud of our links with the local community and the support we receive from our pupils, parents, faith partner and the Trust. Avanti School’s Trust first school opened in 2008, and since then a number of schools have been opened. All schools in the Avanti Schools Trust prepare pupils for their respective life-journeys by promoting educational excellence, character formation and spiritual insight.
Arranging a visit to Krishna Avanti Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Harris Primary Academy Purley Way
47 Propeller Crescent, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4FE
Hayes Park School
Raynton Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8BE
Wendell Park Primary School
Cobbold Road, London, W12 9LB
St Antony's Catholic Primary School
Mornington Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 0TX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed