This job expired on 2 December 2022 – see similar jobs
Start date details
2 December 2022 at 12pm (midday)
17 November 2022
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Working Pattern: This is a permanent position working 31.5 hours per week (8:45am - 3:30pm x4 days and 8:30am - 3:30pm x1 day), 39 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,189 - £21,968
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful applicant must show:
- Enthusiasm and energy to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, parents and carers
- Positive attitude and take pride in your work
- Great organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use initiative
- Committed to providing a high quality service
- Awareness of the importance for confidentiality
What the school offers its staff
St. Andrew’s Primary School is a special place full of learning, laughter, friendship and fun; where children feel safe, valued and respected.
- We aim to provide the best education for every individual child in a stimulating, engaging learning environment, so that every child not only realises and achieves their potential, but exceeds it.
- We aim to instill the love of learning inspired by quality teaching, nurturing every child and developing their individual strengths and talents.
- We believe that every child is entitled to enjoy their childhood free from discrimination and bullying in a safe, happy, caring environment.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity, original thinking and imagination as well as effort and achievement.
- We aim to teach the importance of moral values, including honesty, respect, trust and personal responsibility.
- We encourage parents, carers and the wider community to fully support the school community as a whole, as well as the children.
Commitment to safeguarding
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Andrew's Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 349 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Andrew's Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Polden Bower School
Bower Lane, Bridgwater, TA6 4GU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Devon, Plymouth and Torbay