7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 5pm
25 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,737 - £23,893
What skills and experience we're looking for
Grantham Additional Needs Fellowship comprises of two Ofsted Outstanding Grantham-based schools, Ambergate Sports College and Sandon School.
Ambergate Sports College caters for pupils between the ages of 4 and 16 with moderate learning difficulties many are on the autistic spectrum, with others having ADHD and varying degrees of developmental delay.
Our mission statement is “Every second to beValuable,Inspiring,Personalised”. At GANF we are constantly striving to improve the lives of our pupils through their environment and experiences.
The schools are part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, engaging Teaching Assistant to help us provide the best support and actively encourage pupil learning and development.
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
What the school offers its staff
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
Further details about the role
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Sarah Fardell on 01476 564957
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 16th June 2023
Interviews will take place: Week comencing 19th & 26th June 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ambergate Sports College
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 16
- School size
- 160 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ambergate Sports College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01476 564957
Arranging a visit to Ambergate Sports College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bridge Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1NH
Rosslyn Park Primary and Nursery School
Amesbury Circus, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 6DD
John Clifford Primary School
Nether Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 2AT
Keyworth Primary and Nursery School
Nottingham Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 5FB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln